Drill America DWT Qualtech High-Speed Steel Hand Threading Tap (DWTP39X4)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance
- Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications
- Round shank with square end
- Straight flute tools allow chips to collect in the flutes as they cut and are well suited for most applications in shallow cuts
- Right-Hand cut tools have a cutting action that engages when they are run in a clockwise direction
- Drill America DWT Series Qualtech High-Speed Steel Hand Threading Tap, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, Round with Square End Shank, Plug Chamfer, M39 x 4 Size (Pack of 1) Drill America DWT Series Qualtech hand threading tap is the most versatile taps for hand use, or for tapping under power. Hand threading tap is popular for use in general machine tapping or CNC tapping. This is also appropriate for tapping the vast majority of materials in through or blind holed conditions. Plug style: generally used in thru holes.
- Drill America
- Threading Tap
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.