Drillco 1400 Series High-Speed Steel Drill Bit - Black - Size: 2-3/8"
A true treasure hunter from CO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Taper shank drill bit fits into Morse Taper tool holder
- Designed for drilling in a range of materials
- High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance
- Black oxide finish reduces wear while promoting chip and coolant flow
- 118-degree conventional point for general-purpose drilling applications
- Drill bits are cutting tools used to make holes in a range of materials using machines such as handheld portable drills, machining centers, and lathes. Drill bits come in a variety of lengths and types, the most common of which is the twist drill bit. The round, twisted shaft of the twist drill bit typically has two cutting edges and flutes. The helical twist of the flutes brings chips up and away from the cutting edges and allows for coolant to reach the cutting edges. Jobber length twist drill bits, the most common length of twist drill bit, offer a good compromise of length and reach for the widest range of materials and applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.