Drillco Solid Carbide Jobber Length Drill Bit Spiral Flute - Size: 21/64"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Three-flute design with 150-degree point for centering, spotting, core drilling, and drilling of titanium, cast iron, low alloy steel, and high silicon aluminum
- Jobber length drill bit has a midrange drilling depth
- Solid carbide resists wear better than high-speed or cobalt steel and withstands high speeds
- Uncoated (bright) finish has no additional surface treatment or coating
- The Drillco 730 series jobber length drill bit is made from uncoated (bright) solid carbide and has three flutes with a 150-degree point for centering, spotting, core drilling, and drilling of titanium, cast iron, low alloy steel, and high silicon aluminum. The jobber length drill bit has a versatile midrange drilling depth. Solid carbide is harder than high-speed or cobalt steel to provide better wear resistance and to prolong tool life at high speeds, and the uncoated (bright) finish has no additional surface treatment or coating. The round shank accommodates most drill chucks. The drill bit conforms to American National Standards Institute (ANSI) specifications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.