Duralife 1009 Stainless Steel Case 2.5" Dial Dry Filled Pressure Gauge
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Patented PowerFlex movement
- Stainless Steel Tube and Bronze Socket
- PLUS Performance Dampening
- 1/4" NPT Lower Connection
- 0/200 psi Pressure Range
- True Zero pointer indication
- All welded construction
- Ashcroft is pleased to reintroduce the 1009AW Duralife pressure gauge. This gauge has been upgraded with many new features outlined above while maintaining the tried and true performance and quality you have come to expect. Duralife 1009AW gauges provide significant features and benefits. New features include a ventable plug that can be sealed or vented depending on your environment and a patent pending through-dial recalibration that reduces recalibration time. The combination of features including the patented PowerFlex movement and optional PLUS! Performance dampening system in the 1009AW is the finest gauge technology for vibration, shock and pulsation applications. Available in pressure ranges from vacuum to 1000 psi, including compound and metric ranges.
- Maximum Measurement: 0/200 psi
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Grade: 304
- Outside Diameter: 2.5 inches
- Overall Width: 1.25 inches
- Range: 0/200 psi
- Size: 0/200 psi
- Stem Length: 1.16 inches
- Temperature Range: -40/200 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Pressure Gauge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.