Dwyer 2" Scale 5-50 SCFH Air with Stainless Steel Valve RM Flowmeter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2" scale flowmeter with 1/8" female NPT connections for inline monitoring and measuring air flow
- Accuracy of + or - 4% of full scale
- Integral flow guide stabilizes the float throughout the range for consistent readings
- Made of injection molded polycarbonate around a precision tapered pin to maintain calibration, resist breakage, and provide a clear view of the scale
- Black scale graduations are marked along both sides of the flow tube for distinct readings
- The Dwyer Rate-Master series RMA flowmeter is a 2" scale air flow meter with 1/8" female NPT inlet and outlet connections for inline monitoring and measuring of air flow with an accuracy of + or ? 4% of full scale. An integral flow guide stabilizes the float throughout the range for consistent readings. The flowmeter is made of injection molded polycarbonate around a precision tapered pin to maintain calibration, resist breakage, and provide a clear view of the scale. The body is mounted to a stainless steel back bone with welded pipe thread inserts to absorb piping torque during installation. The scale is epoxy-coated brushed aluminum with black graduations marked along both sides of the flow tube for distinct readings. Models are available for measuring air flow in scfh, lpm, or cc/min. Some models come with a brass or stainless steel metering valve for precise adjustment of air flow, or with a top-mounted valve for vacuum applications. Hardware is included for panel or surface mount
- Maximum Measurement: 5-50 SCFH Air
- Maximum Temperature: 130 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Measurement Accuracy: +/- 4%
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.