Dwyer 4-Wire Connector for Series Compressed Air Meter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 4-pin M12 to 4-wire connection provides power to Dwyer Series CAM compressed air meters
- Threaded connector with knurled ring secures cable to meter
- 6'/2m length
- The Dwyer A-283 4-wire connector is used to provide power to the Dwyer Series CAM compressed air meter (sold separately). The 6'/2m cable has a 4-pin M12 connector that connects to the meter and four pin-connectors to connect to the power source. The cable is 6'/2m long. Pressure gauges are instruments used to measure the pressure of a gas or liquid inside a vessel and, often, to help ensure the optimal amount of pressure for a given application. Pressure gauges can range from everyday instruments, such as those used to measure the air pressure in a car or bicycle tire, to highly accurate gauges used in mechanical and industrial processing. Most often, pressure gauges measure pressure relative to a reference measurement. Gauge pressure measures the pressure of something relative to ambient air. For example, a tire pressure gauge or a blood pressure gauge measures the air in a tire or blood flowing through veins relative to ambient air. Differential pressure is the difference in pressur
- Air Meter Wire Connector
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.