Dwyer DS-400 Series In Line Flow Sensor - Size: 8" Probe Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Use with the Dwyer Differential Pressure Gages or Transmitters
- Pitot tubes have been used in flow measurement for years
- Conventional Pitot tubes sense velocity pressure at only one point in the flowing stream
- Therefore, a series of measurements must be taken across the stream to obtain a meaningful average flow rate
- The Dwyer flow sensor eliminates the need for "traversing" the flowing stream because of its multiple sensing points and built-in averaging capability.
- DS-400 Averaging Flow Sensors are quality constructed from extra strong 3/4" dia. stainless steel to resist increased forces encountered at higher flow rates with both air and water. This extra strength also allows them to be made in longer insertion lengths up to 24 inches (61 cm).
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.