Dwyer Range 1-0-1"WC Photohelic Series A3000 Pressure Switch/Gauge
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Bezel and front cover (with set point knobs and zero adjustment screw) removed to expose Photohelic switch/gage set point mechanism. Cover is clear polycarbonate plastic.
- Gage pointer and light shutter are mounted on helix and balancing counterweight. Shutter passes through slot in optical limit switch to expose phototransistors to integral infrared light source or mask them depending on applied pressure.
- Light shield effectively protects phototransistors from strong outside light sources yet allows free pointer movement. It also gives interior a clean "finished" look.
- Optical limit switches are used for reliability and long service life. Attached directly to set pointers, they are individually aligned to assure precise switching accuracy.
- Semi-Flexible drive shaft connects to set point knobs.
- Photohelic Switch/Gages function as versatile, highly repeatable pressure switches combined with a precise pressure gage employing the time-proven Magnehelic gage design. The Photohelic switch/gage measures and controls positive, negative or differential pressures of air and compatible gases. Standard models are rated to 25 psig (1.7 bar) with options to 35 (2.4) or 80 (5.5 bar) psig. Single pressure 36000S models measure to 6000 psig (413 bar) with a 9000 psig (620 bar) rating. Two phototransistor actuated, DPDT relays are included for low/high limit control. Easy to adjust set point indicators are controlled by knobs located on the gage face. Individual set point deadband is one pointer width - less than 1% of full scale. Set points can be interlocked to provide variable deadband - ideal for control of fans, dampers, etc. Gage reading is continuous and unaffected by switch operation, even during loss of electrical power. Choose from full scale pressure ranges from a low 0-.25" (0-6 m
- Style Name: Vertical
- Measurement Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Temperature Range: 20/120 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Pressure Switch/Gauge
- Pressure Switch/Gauge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.