Dwyer Spirahelic Series 7000B Direct Drive Pressure Gauge
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 4.5" Beryllium Copper & Brass Block, Grade A, 300 psig Range
- 4-1/2" Turret Mount Gage
- ASME Grades A
- Gage will maintain its specifications for overpressures up to 150% maximum range.
- These direct drive pressure gages are used in compatible gases & liquids.
- Black polycarbonate case and clear acrylic cover.
- Series 7000B Spirahelic Direct Drive Pressure Gages with turret mount housings feature a triple coil spiral/helical wound Bourdon tube to provide dependable service. Bourdon tube design eliminates gears, springs, linkages and complex movements which can wear and cause inaccuracy or early failure
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.