Dwyer Visi-Float Series VFA Flowmeter Range 10-100 cc/Minimum Water
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cut and precision machined from solid, clear acrylic plastic bodies that permit complete visual inspection
- The machined acrylic bodies of the Visi-Float flowmeters are practically unbreakable
- The tapered bore is precision machined to a smooth surface that provides perfect visibility of the indicating float
- The VFA and VFB models are available with either brass or stainless steel inlet and outlet connections and are tapped for 1/8" NPT thread
- All Visi-Float flowmeters have metal mounting inserts on rear for panel mounting
- The Visi-Float flowmeter bodies are cut and precision machined from solid, clear acrylic plastic blocks. This construction not only produces a handsome finished product, but permits complete visual inspection. As a result, the Visi-Float flowmeters are especially popular for medical and laboratory equipment applications. Scales are easy to read - The front scale location and white background provides excellent visibility. The direct reading scales are hot stamped into the plastic and will not wear off. Mid-range calibration is established with a master flowmeter. Accuracy is
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.