Eaton Aeroquip 1.5" NPT Male x 1.5" NPT Female 90 Deg. Elbow Pipe Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 90-degree elbow to connect a National Pipe Thread (NPT) male to an NPT male at a 90-degree angle
- Male NPT threads on one end and female NPT threads on the other end for connecting two threaded pipes
- Steel for weldability and greater resistance to rust than iron
- Standard duty for light to medium pressure applications
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)-compliant for SAE standards J512, J513, J514, J1926 and J1453 for functional requirements
- Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
- Eaton Aeroquip
- Hydraulic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.