Eaton Aeroquip 2028-2-4S Male Run Tee 37 Degree JIC - JIC 37 Degree
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Run tee to connect a female thread to a straight tube and to a second tube at a 90-degree angle
- Male JIC threads on two ends and male NPT threads on the branch for connecting two tubes and a pipe
- Carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness
- Standard duty for light to medium pressure applications
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)-compliant for SAE standards J512, J513, J514, J1926 and J1453 for functional requirements
- Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, and changing the direction of tubing in pneumatic and hydraulic systems They are made of brass, stainless steel, polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), and other materials that resist corrosion and wear Tube fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, welded, barbed, and push-to-connect (also called one-touch) Push-to-connect connections do not require tools or sealants Tube fittings are used in various applications, including machine tools, airplane and truck controls, and automated production lines, among others
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.