Eaton Aeroquip 45 Degree Carbon Steel Male Elbow (2023-12-10S)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 45-degree male National Pipe Thread (NPT) elbow to connect to a Joint Industry Council (JIC) female thread at a 45-degree angle
- Male NPT threads on one end and male JIC threads on the other end for connecting two different threaded ends
- Carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness
- Standard duty for light to medium pressure applications
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)-compliant for SAE standards J512, J513, J514, J1926 and J1453 for functional requirements
- Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, and changing the direction of tubing in pneumatic and hydraulic systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), and other materials that resist corrosion and wear. Tube fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, welded, barbed, and push-to-connect.
- Eaton Aeroquip
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.