Eaton Aeroquip FF5239-1212S 3/4" Carbon Steel Split Flange Straight
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Split flange for joining two pipes or connecting valves in a piping system
- Male JIC threads on one end and a split flange (code 62) on the other end for connecting two different end types
- Standard duty for light to medium pressure applications
- Carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness
- Society of Automotive Engineers standard SAE J514 compliant for JIC pressures
- Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, and changing the direction of tubing in pneumatic and hydraulic systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), and other materials that resist corrosion and wear. Tube fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, welded, barbed, and push-to-connect (also called one-touch). Push-to-connect connections do not require tools or sealants. Tube fittings are used in various applications, including machine tools, airplane and truck controls, and automated production lines, among others.
- Flange Straight
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.