Eaton Brass CA360 SAE 45 Degree Elbow - 1/2" NPT Male x 5/8" SAE Male
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 45 Elbow
- Pipe Size
- 1/2" to 5/8"
- Adapts 1/2" NPT male end to 5/8" SAE 45-degree flare male end at a 45-degree angle
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- For use with LP and natural gas, refrigeration, and hydraulic applications
- Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, and changing the direction of tubing in pneumatic and hydraulic systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), and other materials that resist corrosion and wear. Tube fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, welded, barbed, and push-to-connect (also called one-touch). Push-to-connect connections do not require tools or sealants. Tube fittings are used in various applications, including machine tools, airplane and truck controls, and automated production lines, among others
- Eaton Weatherhead
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.