Eaton Coll O Crimp 10U-18D Female Swivel Universal Seat Elbow Fitting
No reviews found
- Adapts 18 mm DIN 45-degree female swivel end to 5/8" hose ID at a 45-degree angle
- Carbon steel for durability and resistance to rupture under high pressure
- Requires use of crimping tool
- Low Carbon Steel material
- Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
- Eaton Weatherhead
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.