Eaton Hansen 1/4" x 1/4" NPT Female Oxyacetylene Service Coupler Socket
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Quick-connect coupler socket for shut-off when disconnected from a coupler plug
- Brass for resistance to corrosion
- 1/4" female NPT connection for connecting to a hose and 1/4" coupler connection
- Temperature range of -40 to +250 degrees F
- Maximum operating pressure of 100 psi
- This Eaton Hansen GR602SL quick-connect coupler socket is suitable for connecting to a 600-series coupler plug for oxyacetylene service. It is made of brass for resistance to corrosion and has Buna-n seals for a positive connection. It has a 1/4" female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection for connecting to a hose and a 1/4" coupler connection. It has a temperature range of -40 to +250 degrees F, a maximum operating pressure of 100 pounds per square inch (psi), and a flow rate of 21 cubic feet per minute (CFM). This coupler socket can also be used with compressed air and other gases.
- Oxyacetylene Service Coupler Socket
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.