Eaton Hansen 1/4" x 1/4" NPT Female Oxyacetylene Service Coupler Socket
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Quick-connect coupler socket for shut-off when disconnected from a coupler plug
- Brass for resistance to corrosion
- 1/4" female NPT connection for connecting to a hose and 1/4" coupler connection
- Temperature range of -40 to +250 degrees F
- Maximum operating pressure of 100 psi
- This Eaton Hansen GR602SL quick-connect coupler socket is suitable for connecting to a 600-series coupler plug for oxyacetylene service. It is made of brass for resistance to corrosion and has Buna-n seals for a positive connection. It has a 1/4" female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection for connecting to a hose and a 1/4" coupler connection. It has a temperature range of -40 to +250 degrees F, a maximum operating pressure of 100 pounds per square inch (psi), and a flow rate of 21 cubic feet per minute (CFM). This coupler socket can also be used with compressed air and other gases.
- Oxyacetylene Service Coupler Socket
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.