Eaton Hansen 2"-11-1/2 NPTF Female 2" Port Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ball latching mechanism
- Smooth bore permits free flow of liquid or gas
- Available in NPTF stem end connections
- Standard body material- steel
- Standard seal material- fluorocarbon seal
- Eaton Hansen ST-series is a straight through coupling that is designed for use where minimum pressure drop is required and valving is not needed. These couplings are suited for various and versatile fluid transfer type systems. Ball latching mechanism. Smooth bore permits free flow of liquid or gas. Available in NPTF stem end connections.
- Maximum Pressure: 1400 PSI
- Material Type: Brass
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Overall Length: 3-3/32 inches
- Eaton Hansen
- Hydraulic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.