Eaton Hansen 23203004 Carbon Steel Auto 1-Way Shut-Off Pneumatic Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Pressure relieving feature fully vents downstream air, making connection/disconnection fast and easy and eliminating hose whip
- Unique straight through design eliminates restrictive springs and poppet valves, allowing unimpeded air flow
- Two sleeve activation prevents accidental disconnect
- Made of zinc trivalent plated carbon steel
- Standard seal material: Buna-N
- Eaton Hansen Full-Bore-series is a premium automatic one-way shutoff quick disconnect coupling. Two sleeves must be actuated in sequence to bleed off back pressure and release the connector, preventing accidental uncoupling. Pressure relieving feature fully vents downstream air, making connection/disconnection fast and easy, and eliminating hose whip. Unique straight through design eliminates restrictive springs and poppet valves, allowing unimpeded air flow. Two sleeve activation prevents accidental disconnect. Made of zinc trivalent plated carbon steel. Standard seal material: Buna-N. Applications and markets: construction, maintenance and repair, in-plant/industrial, rail yards, general pneumatics. 250 pounds per square inch maximum operating pressure. 1000 pounds per square inch minimum burst pressure. 1-inch hex size. 1/2-inches port size. 3-59/64-inches length.
- Pneumatic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.