Eaton Hansen 7/16-20" MT Flare Stainless 90
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 90-degree hose fitting for changing the direction of flow in hydraulic hose lines
- 7/16 - 20" male threaded flare connection
- Stainless steel for resistance to scaling and corrosion
- Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.Eaton manufactures electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power equipment, including the Hansen brand, and was founded in 1911 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Shape: Tee
- Eaton Hansen
- Fitting Liquid Connection
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.