Eaton Hansen Brass Thread-to-Connect Hydraulic Fitting with Valve
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Tubular valve construction for virtually no fluid loss during disconnection, reduces environmental and worker safety hazards
- Low air inclusion during connection maintains system performance
- Available with wing or hex nut configurations
- Connect against pressure capability allows connecting of halves even when pressurized up to 500 pounds per square inch
- Steel flange available for accessible bulkhead mounting
- Eaton Hansen 5100-series brass coupling with steel tubular valve offers minimum air inclusion and fluid loss Thread together latch provides connect under pressure capability and vibration resistance The 5100-series is not rated for continuous hydraulic impulse applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.