EH 1/2"-14 NPTF F 1/2" Body Stainless ISO-B Interchange Hydraulic Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Interchange hydraulic fitting socket with valve
- 316 Stainless steel construction for greater corrosion resistance and fluid compatibility
- Meets dimensional requirements to ISO standard 7241-1 Series B
- Self-sealing poppet valves provide excellent high and low pressure sealing
- Applications and markets - agriculture, hydraulic tool, general industry, construction, transportation, military, law enforcement and rescue, chemical, oil and gas, trucks, aerospace, medical
- Eaton Hansen ML4HP26 316 Stainless Steel ISO-B Interchange Hydraulic Fitting, Socket with Valve, 1/2"-14 NPTF Female, 1/2" Body. Eaton Hansen HK-series interchange hydraulic fitting socket with valve is a general purpose industrial interchange coupling. Offered in 316 grade of stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance in rugged applications. The HK-series features a ball latch mechanism with automatic self-sealing poppet valves. Meets dimensional requirements to ISO standard 7241-1 Series B. 316 Stainless steel construction for greater corrosion resistance and fluid compatibility. Self-sealing poppet valves provide excellent high and low pressure sealing. Applications and markets - agriculture, hydraulic tool, general industry, construction, fluid transfer, transportation, military, law enforcement and rescue, chemical, oil and gas, consumer products, HVAC, food and beverage, trucks, aerospace, medical. Measures 1-55/64-inches diameter by 2-61/64-inches length.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Pressure: 4250 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Specification Met: ISO 7241-1B
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Grade: 316
- Manufacturer Series Number: HK Series
- Overall Length: 2-61/64 inches
- Shape: Socet;coupling
- Eaton Hansen
- Hydraulic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.