EH 1/2"-14 NPTF F 1/2"-Port Steel Interchange Pin Lock Pneumatic Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Easy, automatic, push-to-connect design provides instantaneous connection and disconnection of lines, plus automatic shut-off of socket/female end of line
- Optional sleeve lock option prevents accidental disconnection
- Made of steel
- Standard seal material - Buna-N
- Measures 1-5/32-inches diameter by 2-7/32-inches length
- Eaton Hansen 65A Steel Interchange Pin Lock Pneumatic Fitting, Plug, 1/2"-14 NPTF Female, 1/2" Port Size, 3/4" Body. Eaton Hansen 6000-series industrial interchange pin lock pneumatic quick disconnect couplings are designed for compressed air, gases and liquids. This series sets the industry standard for pin lock style pneumatic couplings. Easy, automatic, push-to-connect design provides instantaneous connection and disconnection of lines, plus automatic shut-off of socket/female end of line. All sizes accept US industrial Interchange, 1/4-inches and 1/2-inches also accept ISO 6150-series B and A-A-59439 plugs/males. Optional sleeve lock option prevents accidental disconnection. Standard body material - steel. Standard seal material - Buna-N. Optional seal and valve materials - silicone-138, FKM-143, EPDM-192. Applications and markets - industrial breathing air, general pneumatics, maintenance and repair, fluid transfer. Maximum operating pressure - 220 pounds per square inch. Minimum
- Material Type: Steel
- Maximum Pressure: 220 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Item Styling: socket_to_plug
- Manufacturer Series Number: 6000 Series
- Overall Length: 2-7/32 inches
- Shape: plug
- Eaton Hansen
- Pneumatic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.