EH 1/4"-18 NPT F 1/4"-Port Brass Thread-to-Connect Hydraulic Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Tubular valve construction for virtually no fluid loss during disconnection, reduces environmental and worker safety hazards
- Low air inclusion during connection maintains system performance
- Available with wing or hex nut configurations
- Connect against pressure capability allows connecting of halves even when pressurized up to 500 pounds per square inch
- Steel flange available for accessible bulkhead mounting
- Eaton Hansen 5100-S2-6B Brass Thread-to-Connect Hydraulic Fitting with Valve, Plug, 1/4"-18 NPT Female, 1/4" Port Size, 3/8" Body. Eaton Hansen 5100-series brass coupling with steel tubular valve offers minimum air inclusion and fluid loss. Thread together latch provides connect under pressure capability and vibration resistance. The 5100-series is not rated for continuous hydraulic impulse applications. Tubular valve construction for virtually no fluid loss during disconnection, reduces environmental and worker safety hazards. Low air inclusion during connection maintains system performance. Available with wing or hex nut configurations. Connect against pressure capability allows connecting of halves even when pressurized up to 500 psi. Steel flange available for accessible bulkhead mounting. Buna-N standard seal material. Standard body material - Brass body with high resistance carbon steel with zinc trivalent plated valving components, hex and wing nuts. Applications - hydraulics an
- Material Type: Brass
- Maximum Pressure: 3000 PSI
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Manufacturer Series Number: 5100 Series
- Overall Length: 2-37/64 inches
- Shape: Plug;
- Eaton Hansen
- Hydraulic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.