EH 1/4" Hose ID Stainless 303 Straight Through Ball Lock Hydraulic Fitting
No reviews found
- Ball latching mechanism
- Smooth bore permits free flow of liquid or gas
- Available in hose stem end connections
- Standard body material - 303 stainless steel
- Standard seal material - Buna-N
- Eaton Hansen LL1S17 Stainless Steel 303 Straight Through Ball Lock Hydraulic Fitting, Socket, 1/4" Hose ID, 1/8" Body. Eaton Hansen ST-series is a straight through coupling that is designed for use where minimum pressure drop is required and valving is not needed. These couplings are suited for various and versatile fluid transfer type systems. Ball latching mechanism. Smooth bore permits free flow of liquid or gas. Available in hose stem end connections. Standard body material - 303 stainless steel. Standard seal material - Buna-N. Applications - fluid transfer; chemical; food and beverage; injection molding; marine; medical; pressure washing and steam cleaning. Measures 23/32-inches diameter by 1-13/32-inches length.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Pressure: 4200 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Grade: 303
- Item Styling: Socket_to_Plug
- Manufacturer Series Number: ST Series
- Overall Length: 1-13/32 inches
- Shape: Socket
- Eaton Hansen
- Hydraulic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.