EH 3/4"-14 NPT F Brass Thread to Connect Hydraulic Plug with Tubular Valve
No reviews found
- Tubular valve construction for virtually no fluid loss during disconnection, reduces environmental and worker safety hazards
- Low air inclusion during connection maintains system performance
- Made of brass with high resistance carbon steel with zinc trivalent plated valving components
- Connect against pressure capability allows connecting of valves even when pressurized up to 500 pounds per square inch
- Standard seal material - Buna-N
- Eaton Hansen 5100-S2-12B Brass Thread to Connect Hydraulic Fitting, Plug with Steel Tubular Valve, 3/4"-14 NPT Female, 3/4" Body. Eaton Hansen 5100-series coupling with steel tubular valve offers minimum air inclusion and fluid loss. Thread together latch provides connect under pressure capability and vibration resistance. The 5100-series is not rated for continuous hydraulic impulse applications. Standard body material - Brass body with high resistance carbon steel with zinc trivalent plated valving components, hex and wing nuts. Applications and markets - hydraulics and fluid transfer, on-highway hydraulic wet lines, dump and refuse vehicles, bulk liquid transfer. Maximum operating pressure - 3000 pounds per square inch. 28 Hg vacuum. Rated flow - 18 gallons per minute. 3/4-inches body size. 3/4-inches port size. 1-3/16-inches hex. 3/4"-14 NPT thread. Measures 1-3/8-inches diameter by 3-7/64-inches length.
- Material Type: Brass
- Maximum Pressure: 3000 PSI
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Item Styling: socket_to_plug
- Manufacturer Series Number: 5100 Series
- Overall Length: 3-7/64 inches
- Shape: Plug
- Eaton Hansen
- Hydraulic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.