EH 3/4"-14 NPTF 3/4" Port Steel Ring Lock Quick Connect Pneumatic Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- High flow capacity
- Push-to-connect with a ring lock sleeve
- Ring lock design prevents accidental disconnection
- To disconnect rotate sleeve 20 degrees
- Standard body material - zinc trivalent plated steel
- Eaton Hansen 3L30G Steel Ring Lock Quick Connect Pneumatic Fitting, Plug with Bleeder Ball Check, 3/4"-14 NPTF Male, 3/4" Port Size, 3/8" Body. Eaton Hansen ring lock series quick disconnect pneumatic coupling have a unique interchange which designed for use with compressed air. High flow capacity. Push to connect with a ring lock sleeve. Ring lock design prevents accidental disconnection. To disconnect rotate sleeve 20 degrees. Standard body material - zinc trivalent plated steel. Standard seal material - Buna-n. Optional seal materials - silicone 138, FKM-143, EPDM-192. Applications and markets - shipyards, general pneumatics, mining, marine. Male end connection. Socket female coupling type. Maximum operating pressure - 300 pounds per square inch. Minimum burst pressure - 1200 pounds per square inch. Rated flow - 80 standard cubic feet per minute. 1-1/16-inches hex size. Measures 1-3/16-inches diameter by 2-7/8-inches length.
- Material Type: Steel
- Maximum Pressure: 300 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Exterior Finish: Zinc Trivalent Plated
- Item Styling: socket_to_plug
- Manufacturer Series Number: 3RL Series
- Overall Length: 2-7/8 inches
- Shape: Plug
- Eaton Hansen
- Pneumatic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.