EH 3/4" Hose ID 3/8" Body Steel Ring Lock Quick Connect Pneumatic Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- High flow capacity
- Push-to-connect with a ring lock sleeve
- Ring lock design prevents accidental disconnection
- To disconnect rotate sleeve 20 degrees
- Standard body material - zinc trivalent plated steel
- Eaton Hansen ring lock series quick disconnect pneumatic coupling have a unique interchange which designed for use with compressed air. High flow capacity. Push to connect with a ring lock sleeve. Ring lock design prevents accidental disconnection. To disconnect rotate sleeve 20 degrees. Standard body material - zinc trivalent plated steel. Standard seal material - Buna-N. Optional seal materials - silicone 138, FKM-143, EPDM-192. Applications and markets - shipyards, general pneumatics, mining, marine. Hose stem end connection. Socket female coupling type. Maximum operating pressure - 300 pounds per square inch. Minimum burst pressure - 1200 pounds per square inch. Rated flow - 80 standard cubic feet per minute. Measures 1-5/16-inches diameter by 3-21/32-inches length.
- Material Type: Steel
- Maximum Pressure: 300 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Exterior Finish: Zinc Trivalent Plated
- Item Styling: Socket_to_Plug
- Manufacturer Series Number: 3RL Series
- Overall Length: 3-21/32 inches
- Shape: socket
- Eaton Hansen
- Pneumatic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.