EH GR60B3SL 1/4"-Hose ID 1/2"-Hose OD Quick-Connect Pneumatic Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Safety sleeve lock prevents accidental disconnections
- Non-interchangeable design prevents crossing of lines
- Designed for use with compressed air and other gases
- Made of brass
- Measures 1-inch diameter by 2-9/16-inches length
- Eaton Hansen GR60B3SL Brass Quick-Connect Pneumatic Fitting, Sleeve Lock Socket, 1/4" Hose ID, 1/2" Hose OD, 1/4" Body. Eaton Hansen 600-series quick connect couplings are designed for use in oxyacetylene service. The 600-series can also be used with compressed air and other gases. Safety sleeve lock prevents accidental disconnections. Non-Interchangeable design prevents crossing of lines. Color coded sleeves for easy identification - green color. Designed for use with compressed air and other gases. OSHA compliant. Standard body material - brass. Standard seal material - Buna-N. Applications and markets - breathing equipment, welding, shipyards, general pneumatics, construction, nitrous oxide, Series 600 couplings are not to be used with oxygen at pressures exceeding 100 psig. 1500 pounds per square inch maximum operating pressure, 6000 pounds per square inch minimum burst pressure and 21 standard cubic feet per minute rated flow. 0.63-inches hex size. Measures 1-inch diameter by 2-9/
- Material Type: Brass
- Maximum Pressure: 1500 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Manufacturer Series Number: 600 Series
- Overall Length: 2-9/16 inches
- Style Name: quick_release
- Eaton Hansen
- Pneumatic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.