Emtek Lancaster Door Set with Double Dummy - Oil Rubbed Bronze
A true treasure hunter from IN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Solid Forged Brass Plates/Rosettes for Crisp Detail
- Easy Installation Designed for Modern Pre-drilled Doors
- Historic Pattern Appropriate for Restoration
- Available In Passage, Privacy and Dummy Functions
- Available in 4 Finishes
- This lovely aesthetic movement door set was listed in Yale & Towne's 1884 catalogue as Design #8. Originally cast in "real bronze", our modern reproduction is forged from solid, high-quality brass. Updated with four fresh finishes and spring assisted knobs, this classic Victorian design is the perfect way to infuse vintage style into any new construction or renovation.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.