Endura Cowgrain Leather Fitters Work Gloves with Gauntlet Cuff - 12-Pack
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Select heavy-weight cowgrain palms, fingertips, index finger and knucklestrap protect against scrapes and abrasion
- Excellent durability and dexterity plus light resistance to water and oil
- Lined with absorbent cotton
- 4-1/4-inches rubberized gauntlet for increased forearm protection
- Ideal for warehouses, construction, agriculture, material handling, general maintenance, forklift drivers, ranching.
- Superior Endura grain fitter gloves are made from smooth top-quality cowgrain for durability, dexterity, plus oil and water resistance. They stand up to heavy-duty rugged wear. Gunn-cut styling features leather palms, fingertips, index finger and knuckle strap to protect against scrapes and abrasion. Cotton backs are elasticized for a snug fit and breathable comfort. Lined and long or short cuffs. Lined palm, 4.25-inches rubberized gauntlet cuff. Applications include warehouses, construction, agriculture, material handling, general maintenance, forklift drivers, ranching. One size.
- Size: One size
- Material Type: Leather
- Shape: Glove
- Style Name: Work
- Superior Glove Works
- Leather Fitters Work Gloves
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.