EW 1/2" JIC Male x 5/8" Female Stainless Steel SAE 37
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Reduces 5/8" JIC 37-degree flare to 1/2" JIC 37-degree flare
- 316 stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- For use with LP and natural gas, refrigeration, and hydraulic applications
- Eaton Weatherhead 5027X10X8 Stainless Steel SAE 37 Degree (JIC) Flare-Twin Fitting, Adapter, 1/2" JIC Male x 5/8" JIC Female.Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, and changing the direction of tubing in pneumatic and hydraulic systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), and other materials that resist corrosion and wear. Tube fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, welded, barbed, and push-to-connect (also called one-touch). Push-to-connect connections do not require tools or sealants. Tube fittings are used in various applications, including machine tools, airplane and truck controls, and automated production lines, among others.Eaton manufactures electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power equipment. The company, founded in 1911, is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Size: 1/2" JIC Male x 5/8" JIC Female
- Specification Met: ASA , ASME , SAE
- Connector Type: JIC Male x JIC Female
- Overall Length: 1.41 inches
- Shape: Adapter
- Eaton Weatherhead
- Hydraulic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.