EW 1/2" NPT Male x 1/2" JIC Male 90
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Adapts 1/2" NPT male end to 1/2" JIC 37-degree flare male end at a 90-degree angle
- 316 stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- For use with LP and natural gas, refrigeration, and hydraulic applications
- Eaton Weatherhead 5417X8X8 Stainless Steel SAE 37 Degree (JIC) Flare-Twin Fitting, 90 Degree Elbow, 1/2" NPT Male x 1/2" JIC Male.Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, and changing the direction of tubing in pneumatic and hydraulic systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), and other materials that resist corrosion and wear. Tube fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, welded, barbed, and push-to-connect (also called one-touch). Push-to-connect connections do not require tools or sealants. Tube fittings are used in various applications, including machine tools, airplane and truck controls, and automated production lines, among others.Eaton manufactures electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power equipment. The company, founded in 1911, is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- Size: 1/2" NPT Male x 1/2" JIC Male
- Specification Met: ASA , ASME , SAE
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Connector Type: NPT Male x JIC Male
- Shape: 90 Degree Elbow
- Style Name: 90 Degree Elbow
- Eaton Weatherhead
- Hydraulic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.