EW 5117X16 1" Tube OD Stainless Steel SAE 37
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- 316 stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- For use with LP and natural gas, refrigeration, and hydraulic applications
- 1" tube nut for use with sleeve (not included) in 3-piece flared tubing assembly
- Eaton Weatherhead 5117X16 Stainless Steel SAE 37 Degree (JIC) Flare-Twin Fitting, Nut, 1" Tube OD.Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, and changing the direction of tubing in pneumatic and hydraulic systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), and other materials that resist corrosion and wear. Tube fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, welded, barbed, and push-to-connect (also called one-touch). Push-to-connect connections do not require tools or sealants. Tube fittings are used in various applications, including machine tools, airplane and truck controls, and automated production lines, among others.Eaton manufactures electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power equipment. The company, founded in 1911, is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- Specification Met: ASA , ASME , SAE
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Connector Type: Tube OD
- Overall Length: 1.13 inches
- Shape: Nut
- Size: 1" Tube OD
- Eaton Weatherhead
- Flare-Twin Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.