EW Coll-O-Crimp 43016U-G16 1" Hose ID Steel Split Flange Straight Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Adapts 1" SAE code 61 split flange male end to 1" hose ID
- Carbon steel for durability and resistance to rupture under high pressure
- Requires use of crimping tool
- EATON Weatherhead Coll-O-Crimp 43016U-G16 Split Flange Straight Fitting, Steel, 1" Hose ID, 1" Nominal Flange Size.Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
- Size: 1" Hose ID, 1" Nominal Flange Size
- Bore Diameter: 1 inches
- Manufacturer Series Number: 430 "U" Series No Skive
- Shape: straight ;
- Material Type: Steel
- Split Flange Straight Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.