EW M42 Metric Straight Thread M x 1-1/4" JIC M Carbon Flare-Twin Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Adapts 42 mm O-ring male end to 1-1/4" JIC 37-degree flare male end
- Carbon steel for durability and resistance to rupture under pressure
- For use in converting metric connections to SAE fittings
- Eaton Weatherhead MC5315X20X42 Carbon Steel SAE 37 Degree (JIC) Flare-Twin Fitting, Adapter, M42 Metric Straight Thread Male x 1-1/4" JIC Male.Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, and changing the direction of tubing in pneumatic and hydraulic systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), and other materials that resist corrosion and wear. Tube fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, welded, barbed, and push-to-connect (also called one-touch). Push-to-connect connections do not require tools or sealants. Tube fittings are used in various applications, including machine tools, airplane and truck controls, and automated production lines, among others.
- Size: M42 Metric Straight Thread Male x 1-1/4" JIC Male
- Specification Met: ASA , ASME , SAE
- System of Measurement: Metric , Inch
- Connector Type: Metric Straight Thread Male x JIC Male
- Overall Length: 2.19 inches
- Shape: Adapter
- Style Name: Adapter
- Eaton Weatherhead
- Hydraulic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.