Extension Spring 316 Stainless Steel Rate Pack of 10
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316 per ASTM A313 (chemical and physical only) for greater corrosion resistance than steel music wire or stainless steel 302
- Full twist loop ends for secure fastening
- Load capacity of 0.4 pound
- Maximum operating temperature of 570 degrees F (300 degrees C)
- Passivated per ASTM A967 for enhanced corrosion resistance
- This extension spring is made of stainless steel 316 and has an outside diameter (OD) of 0.094 inch and a wire size of 0.012 inch. It is made of stainless steel 316 for greater resistance to corrosion than steel music wire or stainless steel 302. The spring ends are full twist loops for secure fastening. This spring has a load capacity of 0.4 pound, and a maximum operating temperature of 570 degrees F (300 degrees C). The surface is passivated per ASTM A967 for enhanced corrosion resistance. This stainless steel 316 spring meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standard A313 (chemical and physical only) for quality assurance.
- Extension springs are open-coil spiral (helical) springs that offer resistance to a tension force, or load, applied along the axis of the spring. When a load is placed on an extension spring, making it longer, the spring pulls back against the load to return to its original length. These springs are used in a variety of applications, including au
- Small Parts
- Extension Spring
- Extension Spring
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.