Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Jackson Safety cut-resistant glove is packaged 12 pair per bag, 1 bag per case, comes in black/white and meets EN 388 Abrasion Level 4 standards. R.S. Hughes sells a large variety of gloves designed for a variety of conditions and situations. This particular glove is made with dyneema. When selecting a coated or partially coated product, be sure to get the coverage that works best for the job. In this case the coverage is on the palm & fingertips. Additionally, assure you get the proper sizing. The size for this part is 10. These types of SKUs are designed for specific applications which feature ways of safeguarding & shielding itself and/or the user. This product is designed and manufactured such that it offers the following protection: Abrasion-Resistant. Cut resistance is an extremely important part of getting the right cut-resistant gloves. This part comes with cut resistance level of ANSI 4, EN 388 5.
- Jackson Safety
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.