F&D Tool 1/8" Dia. of Circle 2.25" Dia. of Cutter 1" Hole Convex Cutter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Convex Cutters - High Speed Steel - Arbor Type - Form Relieved
- Dia.of Circle - 1/8 - Dia. Of Cutter - 2 1/4 - Hole Size - 1
- Used to produce a true concave radius
- Made in USA
- F&D Tool Company 12505-C104 Convex Cutter, Arbor Type, High Speed Steel, Form Relieved, 1/8" Diameter of Circle, 2.25" Diameter of Cutter, 1" Hole Size. Convex Milling cutters are used to produce a true concave radius. These cutters are mae for milling half ciecles and may be sharpened without changing their form by grinding the face.
- Material Type: High-Speed Steel
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Number of Items: 1
- Arbor Hole Diameter: 1 inches
- Cutting Diameter: 2 1/4 inches
- Cutting Direction: Multi Directional
- System of Measurement: Inch
- F&D Tool
- Convex Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.