F&D Tool 1/8" Dia. of Circle 2.25" Dia. of Cutter 1" Hole Convex Cutter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Convex Cutters - High Speed Steel - Arbor Type - Form Relieved
- Dia.of Circle - 1/8 - Dia. Of Cutter - 2 1/4 - Hole Size - 1
- Used to produce a true concave radius
- Made in USA
- F&D Tool Company 12505-C104 Convex Cutter, Arbor Type, High Speed Steel, Form Relieved, 1/8" Diameter of Circle, 2.25" Diameter of Cutter, 1" Hole Size. Convex Milling cutters are used to produce a true concave radius. These cutters are mae for milling half ciecles and may be sharpened without changing their form by grinding the face.
- Material Type: High-Speed Steel
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Number of Items: 1
- Arbor Hole Diameter: 1 inches
- Cutting Diameter: 2 1/4 inches
- Cutting Direction: Multi Directional
- System of Measurement: Inch
- F&D Tool
- Convex Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.