F&D Tool 12914 Involute Gear Milling Cutter - High Speed Steel
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Form Relieved, 14 1/2 Degree Pressure Angle, 6 Cutter Number, 8" Diametrical Pitch, 1" Hole Size, 2 7/8" Diameter
- Involute Gear Milling Cutters - High Speed Steel - 14 1/2 Degree Pressure Angle - Form Relieved
- Cutter Number: 6 - Diametrical Pitch: 8 - Hole Size: 1 - Dia: 2 7/8
- These cutters are designed to mill spur gears having a 14 1/2 degree pressure angle. They may be sharpened repeatedly without changing the original form
- Cutter No. 1 will cut gears from 135 teeth to a rack. Cutter No. 2 will cut gears from 55 teeth to 134 teeth. Cutter No. 3 will cut gears from 35 teeth to 54 teeth. Cutter No 4. will cut gears from 26 teeth to 34 teeth. Cutter No. 5 will cut gears from 21 teeth to 25 teeth. Cutter No. 6 will cut gears from 17 teeth to 20 teeth. Cutters No. 7 will cut gears from 14 teeth to 16 teeth. Cutter No. 8 will cut gears from 12 teeth to 13 teeth.
- F&D Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.