F&D Tool 13/16"-ND 1/2"-PD 7-3/8"-FL 12"-OL Left Hand Bridge Reamers
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made in USA
- Bridge Reamer
- Left Hand Helical Flute - Nominal Dia - 13/16, Point Dia - 1/2, OAL - 12, Flute Length - 7 3/8, Morse Taper Shank - 3
- Used to align bolt or rivet holes in bridge or structural iron work and boiler plates
- F&D Tool Company 28767 Bridge Reamers, Left Hand, High Speed Steel, Left Hand Helical Flute, 13/16" Nominal Diameter, 1/2" Point Diameter, 7 3/8" Flute Length, 3" Morse Taper Shank, 12" Overall Length. Used to align bolt or rivet holes in bridge or structural iron work and boiler plates.
- Material Type: HSS
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Number of Items: 1
- Chamfer Type: Taper
- Cutting Direction: Left Hand Cut
- Cutting Length: 7 3/8 mm
- Flute Type: Left Hand Helical Flute
- Shank Type: Taper Shank
- F&D Tool
- Bridge Reamers
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.