F&D Tool 14"-Dia. Pitch 7/8"-Hole 2-1/8"-Dia. Involute Gear Milling Cutter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Involute Gear Milling Cutters - High Speed Steel - 14 1/2 Degree Pressure Angle - Form Relieved
- Cutter Number - 5, Diametrical Pitch - 14, Hole Size - 7/8, Dia - 2 1/8
- These cutters are designed to mill spur gears having a 14 1/2 degree pressure angle. They may be sharpened repeatedly without changing the original form
- Made in USA
- F&D Tool Company 13017 Involute Gear Milling Cutter, High Speed Steel, Form Relieved, 14 1/2 Degree Pressure Angle, 5 Cutter Number, 14" Diametrical Pitch, 7/8" Hole Size, 2 1/8" Diameter. Cutter No. 1 will cut gears from 135 teeth to a rack. Cutter No. 2 will cut gears from 55 teeth to 134 teeth. Cutter No. 3 will cut gears from 35 teeth to 54 teeth. Cutter No 4. will cut gears from 26 teeth to 34 teeth. Cutter No. 5 will cut gears from 21 teeth to 25 teeth. Cutter No. 6 will cut gears from 17 teeth to 20 teeth. Cutters No. 7 will cut gears from 14 teeth to 16 teeth. Cutter No. 8 will cut gears from 12 teeth to 13 teeth.
- Material Type: High-Speed Steel
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Number of Items: 1
- Arbor Hole Diameter: 7/8 inches
- Cutting Angle: 0 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 2 1/8 inches
- Cutting Direction: Multi Directional
- System of Measurement: Inch
- F&D Tool
- Gear Milling Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.