F&D Tool 14"-Dia. Pitch 7/8"-Hole 2-1/8"-Dia. Involute Gear Milling Cutter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Involute Gear Milling Cutters - High Speed Steel - 14 1/2 Degree Pressure Angle - Form Relieved
- Cutter Number - 5, Diametrical Pitch - 14, Hole Size - 7/8, Dia - 2 1/8
- These cutters are designed to mill spur gears having a 14 1/2 degree pressure angle. They may be sharpened repeatedly without changing the original form
- Made in USA
- F&D Tool Company 13017 Involute Gear Milling Cutter, High Speed Steel, Form Relieved, 14 1/2 Degree Pressure Angle, 5 Cutter Number, 14" Diametrical Pitch, 7/8" Hole Size, 2 1/8" Diameter. Cutter No. 1 will cut gears from 135 teeth to a rack. Cutter No. 2 will cut gears from 55 teeth to 134 teeth. Cutter No. 3 will cut gears from 35 teeth to 54 teeth. Cutter No 4. will cut gears from 26 teeth to 34 teeth. Cutter No. 5 will cut gears from 21 teeth to 25 teeth. Cutter No. 6 will cut gears from 17 teeth to 20 teeth. Cutters No. 7 will cut gears from 14 teeth to 16 teeth. Cutter No. 8 will cut gears from 12 teeth to 13 teeth.
- Material Type: High-Speed Steel
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Number of Items: 1
- Arbor Hole Diameter: 7/8 inches
- Cutting Angle: 0 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 2 1/8 inches
- Cutting Direction: Multi Directional
- System of Measurement: Inch
- F&D Tool
- Gear Milling Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.