F&D Tool 5/16" Hole Dia. 3/4" Shank Dia. 1.5" L 4-Teeth Hollow Mills
No reviews found
- Hollow Mills
- Hole Diameter - 5/16, Shank Diameter - 3/4, Overall Length - 1 1/2, # of Teeth - 4
- Available with either 3 or 4 teeth, undercut with a 10 degree rake for milling steel, in diameters from 5/8" to 1-1/4" and hole diameters from 3/32" to 1"
- Made in USA
- F&D Tool Company 17008-HM1010 Hollow Mills, 5/16" Hole Diameter, 3/4" Shank Diameter, 1.5" Overall Length, 4 Number of Teeth. F&D Hollow Mills are manufactured in Three Rivers, Massachusetts. These solid type hollow mills are made from high speed steel and are used principally in screw machines or turret lathes for sizing material such as studs, screw blanks, etc on production work.
- Material Type: HSS
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Number of Items: 1
- Cutting Angle: 0 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 3/4 inches
- Cutting Direction: Right Hand Cut
- Cutting Length: 1 1/2 inches
- Outside Diameter: 3/4 inches
- Shank Type: Straight Shank
- F&D Tool
- Hollow Mills Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.