F&D Tool 5/8" Size 0.6250 Decimal Equivalent Right Hand Jig Borer Reamers
No reviews found
- Jig Borer Reamer
- Sizes - 5/8 Dec. Equiv - 0.6250 Shank Length - 1/2 Overall Length - 4 5/16 # Of Flutes - 6
- This end cutting reamer is typically used to finish ream a previously drilled hole that is misaligned or needs to be brought to a tight tolerance
- Made in USA
- F&D Tool Company 52115 Jig Borer Reamers, Right Hand Spiral, Right Hand Cut, Straight Shank, 5/8" Size, 0.6250 Decimal Equivalent, 1/2" Shank Length, 4 5/16" Overall Length, 6 Flutes. This end cutting reamer is typically used to finish ream a previously drilled hole that is misaligned or needs to be brought to a tight tolerance.
- Cutting Length: 4 5/16 inches
- Flute Type: Right Hand Spiral
- Shank Type: Straight Shank
- F&D Tool
- Borer Reamer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.