F&D Tool Company High Speed Steel General Purpose Drill Bit 29 Pcs
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Assortment of 29 jobber length drill bits includes inch sizes 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64" increments
- High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance
- Black oxide finish reduces wear while promoting chip and coolant flow
- 118-degree conventional point for a range of drilling applications
- The F&D Tool Company 25251 jobber length drill bit assortment contains 29 high-speed steel drill bits with a black oxide finish in inch sizes 1/16" to 1/2" (1/64" increments) with a 118-degree conventional point for use in general-purpose applications. High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance, and a black oxide finish reduces wear while promoting chip and coolant flow. The round shank accommodates most drill chucks. The assortment comes in a metal index case with labeled compartments for identification and organization. Drill bits conform to American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards.
- F&D Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.