F&D Tool Company High Speed Steel General Purpose Drill Bit 29 Pcs
No reviews found
- Assortment of 29 jobber length drill bits includes inch sizes 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64" increments
- High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance
- Black oxide finish reduces wear while promoting chip and coolant flow
- 118-degree conventional point for a range of drilling applications
- The F&D Tool Company 25251 jobber length drill bit assortment contains 29 high-speed steel drill bits with a black oxide finish in inch sizes 1/16" to 1/2" (1/64" increments) with a 118-degree conventional point for use in general-purpose applications. High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance, and a black oxide finish reduces wear while promoting chip and coolant flow. The round shank accommodates most drill chucks. The assortment comes in a metal index case with labeled compartments for identification and organization. Drill bits conform to American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards.
- F&D Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.