Fabco-Air 3/4" Bore Dia. x 1-1/2" Stroke Double Acting Pancake Cylinder
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- 3/4" bore, .31 rod diameter
- 1-1/2 Stroke, 1/64" Stroke tolerance
- Switch ready with magnet; switches ordered separately
- Hard chrome plated stainless steel piston rod
- Temperature range -25
- Fabco-Air J-7-X-E Original Pancake Cylinder, Double Acting, Maximum Pressure of 250 PSI, Switch Ready with Magnet, 3/4" Bore Diameter x 1-1/2" Stroke. This, the original Pancake Cylinder, was designed in 1958 to satisfy the need for short stroke cylinders that would fit in very tight spaces. Today, with almost four decades of experience in thousands of cylinder applications around the world, The Pancake Line offers you far more than any of its imitators ? more features and options ? better quality, strength and appearance ? and far longer product life.
- Material Type: Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Bore Diameter: 0.75 inches
- Finish Types: Clear Anodize
- Item Weight: 5.76 ounces
- Manufacturer Series Number: Original Pancake
- Overall Height: 2.33 inches
- Overall Length: 1.5 inches
- Overall Width: 1.5 inches
- Shape: Round
- Pancake Cylinder
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.