Festo ADN-25-15-I-P-A Hydraulic Double Acting Compact Cylinder
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Compact short stroke cylinder conforming to ISO 21338
- Double acting with position sensing
- Internal rod thread
- Aluminum/Steel material
- The compact cylinder series ADN complies with the standard ISO 21287 compact design and broad area of application. Flexible cushioning rings as standard for absorbing the residual energy facilitate high speeds and machine cycles. Long service life thanks to exceptional cushioning characteristics and minimal friction factors. Easy to mount with a comprehensive range of mounting accessories for just about every type of installation. Contactless position sensing using proximity sensors. Optimized manufacturing methods, patented technology and more than 40 years of experience in the field of cylinders make Festo and the ADN a great choice.
- LowerTemperature Range: -4 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 176 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Actuator Material Type: High alloy steel
- Bore Diameter: 25 mm
- Exterior Finish: Anodized aluminum
- Max Rod Outside Diameter: 10 mm
- Maximum Working Pressure: 145 PSI
- Piston Stroke Length: 15 mm
- Pressure Range: 9-145 pounds_per_square_inch
- Seal Material Type: TPE-U(PUR)
- Seat Material Type: Rubber
- Thread Size: M6
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.