Fisch Pen Drill Bits - Size: 13/32"x150mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Rapid chip removal
- Straight accurate and clean bores
- Constructed from M2 Hess hardened to 64 HRC
- The flutes of a Fisch Pen Makers Bit are noticeably different from conventional style drill bits. The deep fluted shape of the Fisch Pen Makers Bit allows for rapid removal of chips with less clogging and provides a dramatic reduction in friction and heat buildup created while boring. The cutting edge geometry of this bit guides it straight through tough end grain and a clean entrance and exit hole. The bit is made from high quality M2 high-speed steel that has been hardened to 64 HRC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.