Flexaust Flx Thane HD Polyurethane Duct Hose - Black
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Duct hose for light bulk material handling, duct cleaning, and fume extraction
- Heavyweight black polyurethane, reinforced with a coated spring steel wire helix, is resistant to chemicals, moisture, abrasion, and tearing
- Very flexible for handheld use and easy installation
- Suitable for applications with temperatures up to 225 degrees F, such as sand blasting and woodworking fume extraction
- Available with factory-installed 2-inch soft cuffs
- The Flexaust Flexadux PU Flx-Thane HD polyurethane duct hose, used for light bulk material handling and fume exhaust applications, is a black, heavyweight polyurethane hose, reinforced with a coated spring steel wire helix; it resists chemicals, moisture, abrasion, and tearing, and is very flexible for easy manipulation and installation. A temperature range of -65 to 225 degrees F makes it suitable for applications such as foundry sand transfer and woodworking fume extraction.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.