Flexaust Flx Thane HD Polyurethane Duct Hose - Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Duct hose for light bulk material handling, duct cleaning, and fume extraction
- Heavyweight black polyurethane, reinforced with a coated spring steel wire helix, is resistant to chemicals, moisture, abrasion, and tearing
- Very flexible for handheld use and easy installation
- Suitable for applications with temperatures up to 225 degrees F, such as sand blasting and woodworking fume extraction
- Available with factory-installed 2-inch soft cuffs
- The Flexaust Flexadux PU Flx-Thane HD polyurethane duct hose, used for light bulk material handling and fume exhaust applications, is a black, heavyweight polyurethane hose, reinforced with a coated spring steel wire helix; it resists chemicals, moisture, abrasion, and tearing, and is very flexible for easy manipulation and installation. A temperature range of -65 to 225 degrees F makes it suitable for applications such as foundry sand transfer and woodworking fume extraction.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.