Floscan 7600 Diesel Series MultiFunction (760M-3BB-2K)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Its most diesel engines rated from 25 hp to 4300 hp. Twin diesels require two separate FloScan systems.
- Microprocessor based electronics with 2-stage adjustable calibration of GPH & gallons used for superior accuracy.
- Simultaneous independent display of Engine Hour Time, RPM, GPH, and gallons consumed.
- RPM readout accurate to 1 RPM. Easily connects to existing magnetic, a/c signal generator, or engine alternator RPM pick-ups.
- GPH and Totalizer readings displayed in tenths of a gallon. Totalizer capacity up to 99,999 gallons.
- Dual color (amber/green) backlighting of LCD provides for easy night viewing.
- All diesel models requires 1 external SPST (on/off) panel switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading.
- Meter fits 3-3/8" panel opening (standard tach size). Can replace existing tachs in panel.
- Models available in black (bezel/dial face)
- Uses Model 233/236 Series K Diesel High Flow Sensors which are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 30 - 400 GPH. High Flow Sensors incorporate 1" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with 1 PSI or less pressure drop at rated flows.
- Floscan 7600 Flowmeter Multifunction Meter combines a digital LCD Engine Hour Meter, Tachometer, Fuel Flowmeter, and Fuel Totalizer in a single 3-3/8" diameter instrument which fits the panel space of a standard tach. A popular option is to replace the existing tach(s) with this system thus eliminating the need to cut new holes in the panel
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.